Los Angeles Robotics (LARobotics)
Los Angeles Robotics is a California Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation.
The specific purposes for which this corporation is organized include, but are not limited to:
- Serving the public by offering fun, technology-based enrichment activities for youth and community outreach with a focus on robotics programs that are affordable and sustainable throughout Southern California.
- Partnering with FIRST LEGO League (FLL) to support regional FLL and Junior FLL events and the development of FLL and Junior FLL teams and volunteers.
- Partnering with FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) to support regional FTC events and the development of FTC teams and volunteers.
- Partnering with FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) to support regional FRC events and the development of FRC teams and volunteers.
- Partnering with VEX Robotics Competition (VRC) to support regional VRC events and the development of VRC teams and volunteers.
- Supporting the development of volunteers for regional and national events.
Board of Directors and Officers
The following Directors and Officers were elected at the Board of Directors Meeting on 5/10/2012:
|Liberty Naud||1 year||President||FLL, FTC, Logo|
|Darryl Newhouse||2 years||VP||FTC, SCRRF, Logo||FTC|
|Terry Wells||2 years||Secretary||SCRRF|
|LeRoy Nelson||2 years||Treasurer||FLL, SCRRF, Logo||FLL|
|David Brinza||1 year||SCRRF, Audit||Audit|
|Ted Harder||1 year||SCRRF, VRC||SCRRF|
|Suparna Mukherjee||2 years||FTC, Audit||Logo|
|Tarek Shraibati||1 year||SCRRF, VRC, Logo||VRC, Logo|
Minutes of semiannual meetings.
Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Federal and State Registration Letters
Corporate ID Numbers
California Corporate or Organization No. 3103255 - nonprofit public benefit corporation
California Attorney General's Registry of Charitable Trusts No. CT0169201
Federal Employer ID No. 20-0572530 - registered 501(c)(3) charity
Donate to LA Robotics
Los Angeles Robotics
1457 3rd Street
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
(310) 937-1416 Fax
The LARobics fiscal year begins on July 1 ends on June 30.
Semiannual reports for half years ending December 31 and for fiscal years.
LARobotics consists of three divisions: FLL, FTC and SCRRF.
Federal IRS Forms 990-EZ or 990-N; California FTB Form 199, AGC Form RRF-1
Newsletters from Los Angeles FIRST Senior Mentor Nancy McIntyre.
FIRST®, FIRST® Robotics Competition, FRC®, FIRST® Tech Challenge, and FTC®, are registered trademarks of FIRST® (www.usfirst.org).
FLL® and Jr.FLL™ are jointly held trademarks of FIRST® and The LEGO Group.
LEGO® is a registered trademark of The LEGO Group.
VEX® and VEX® Robotics are trademarks or service marks of Innovation First International, Inc.
FIRST®, The LEGO Group and Innovation First International, Inc. are not overseeing, involved with, or responsible for this activity, product, or service.